Krohne Rheometer for continuous in-line measurement of process viscosity
- Simple & efficient
The Viscoline Inline Process Rheometer provides in-line, continuous measurement of fluid viscosity for process control and monitoring applications. It is ideal for use wherever viscosity measurement is required for process or quality control.
The innovative Viscoline is extremely adaptable and can be used for a variety of Non-Newtonian applications, including emulsions, cosmetics, shampoos, ketchup, yogurt, sauces, cheese, paint, resins, oil, plaster, and many, many more.
- Continuous inline viscosity measurement for process control and monitoring applications
- Ideal for Non-Newtonian applications
- No moving parts – simple to install
- Analog outputs or digital communications
- 0.2% repeatability, 0.1 cp resolution
One design for a variety of fluids:
- Sanitary – Beer, cheese, yogurt, sauces, soap, shampoo, creams, gels
- Industrial -Paints, coatings, resins, oils, asphalt, emulsions, plasters
No mechanical modification required in order to acquire accurate measurements of different fluids.
Simple & efficient
- All Stainless Steel construction
- No moving parts
- No in-situ calibration
- Repeatability: 0.2%)
- Resolution: 0.1 cp
- Traceable NIST
Patented technology based on mixing principles applied to pipes. Bulk viscosity is measured on the whole flow which is re- homogenized by the action of the static mixers.