Security For SCADA and Industrial Process Control Systems
- A system that protects industrial networks, SCADA systems and process control facilities from external cyber threats and internal network incidents.
- The system consists of one or more security appliances that are configured with firewall software and other optional modules.|
- It protects groups of PLCs, DCS, RTUs, and HMIs that have similar security needs.
Unlike IT firewalls, Tofino is:
- Implemented without plant downtime
- Industrially hardened
- Easy to configure by control engineers
- Certified and approved by industrial automation vendors and standards groups
- Effective in securing industrial protocols such as Modbus TCP and OPC Classic
- A solution for meeting and exceeding NERC CIP, ANSI/ISA-99 and IEC 62443 standards
Read more about Tofino Appliance from Schneider Electric.