- (Latching contact – reset by push button – positive opening contacts)
Available only with slow break contacts.
- The N.O. contacts will close after the N.C. contacts open. They do not change state simultaneously.
- Only the N.C. contacts should be used in the safety control circuit. The N.O. contacts are provided solely for signaling – NOT for safety functions.
- Standard push button
- Booted push button
- Mushroom head push button
- Key operated emergency stop (uses Ronis Key No. 421)
Normal stop (momentary action – no reset, no positive opening contacts)
Available only with snap action contacts. Not for use in safety circuits.