The RFH620 Close-Range RFID Interrogator
Powerful and adaptable New from SICK, the RFH620 High Frequency (HF) RFID read/write is ideal for close-range, high frequency applications. It is a fully integrated proximity interrogator for use with ISO15693 compliant transponders in applications with scanning distances of up to 160 mm (6.3 in). The RFH620 provides a controller, antenna, and communications options in a single, industrialized IP 67 package. The on-board Ethernet version supportsTCP/IP and EtherNet/IP (for ControlLogixPLCfamily) communications protocols “out-of-the-box,” with nothing else to buy. The RFH620 is an ID Pro compatible product, which provides a common connectivity and programming platform for all three of SICK’s automatic identification technologies: RFID, 1D bar code, and 2D image-based code readers.
- ISO/IEC 15693-compliant RFID interrogator
- Integrated antenna for read/write ranges of up to 160 mm
- Data interfaces for RS-232, RS-422/485
- CAN, EthernetTCP/IP, Ethernet/IP integrated
- Additional fieldbus protocols possible via external fieldbus proxies
- ID Pro compatible – Same platform as CLV6xx (accessories, connection system, operation in SOPAS)
- Reusable Bin/Tote tracking systems Track and trace reusable containers in production processes
- High temperature paint booths
- AGV navigation
- High transport speeds due to integrated signal and data processing
- Simple setup via intuitive SOPAS software
- Minimum Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) due to parameter cloning on integrated Micro-SD card
- ID Pro compatibility enables changes to be made easily between all three technologies offered by SICK: RFID, Barcode scanning, and 2D imaging.
- Worldwide applicability thanks to CE and FCC approvals